These are 2 best Eye Care capsules for your eyesight! – Reviews and Comparison
This article is about eye health and eye care product
Our eyes are very important, as they give us clear sights of beautiful things throughout an entire life.
Eyes are also very amazing! Studies were shown that the human eye can see between 100 ~ 500 Megapixels.
It means if you are a healthy person with good eyesight, you should see the world in a Full HD perspective!
But for some people the world is not as clear as the others, maybe it’s because the excessive use of their eyes, or the DNA, or lack of sleep etc.
In the past, it is hard to find a solution to improve human eyesight except from vitamin A, Beta-Carotene or something or just wear a glass or even take a surgery.
But nowadays there is a better solution for those who have poor eyesight, it’s an eye care capsule product!
What is eye care capsule??
4Sight by Ortho Molecular VS PreserVision AREDS 2 by PreserVision-dg
Eye care capsules are products that aim to solve eye conditions, problems, diseases by giving variety of
nutrients that our eyes need to repair and recover our eyesight and condition.
But before we introduce you the product, let’s learn about our eyes a little.
To skip to the product reviews, click here
Causes of bad eyes condition
- Hereditary eye problems ( from family )
- Weak body ( not enough nutrient, not sleeping well, overweight )
- Bad habits ( smoking, drinking too much, drugs etc. )
- Eyestrain from computers, TV, focusing too much etc.
- Bad environments ( air condition makes dry eyes from dry mode )
Except from hereditary problems, you can avoid most of the causes here.
Tips for healthy eyes
- Good nutrients ( omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins A, C and E )
- Eyes exercises and good eye habits.
- Eye drops can help dry eyes.
- Having enough sleep helps you fix organs disorders.
- Wear sunglasses against too much UV
Now we will talk about what can each nutrient help our eyes.
1. Zinc – helps vitamin A create a pigment called melanin, which protects your eye. Zinc may also help you see better at night. Zinc may also lower your odds of change in eyesight that comes with age.
2. Taurine – especially vital when it comes to eye health. Adequate levels can help prevent age-related vision loss; conversely, a deficiency can lead to troubling vision problems. Taurine found in the retina fights oxidative stress, especially in diabetes, and helps restore deficient levels of nerve growth factor, required for maintaining retinal health.
3. Lutein – as “the eye vitamin”, we use it to prevent eye diseases including age-related macular degeneration (AMD), cataracts, and retinitis pigmentosa.
4. Zeaxanthin – supports eye health and crystal-clear vision. Zeaxanthin has been shown to improve vision in patients with macular disease. Researchers have also linked zeaxanthin with a reduced risk of AMD.
- Vitamin A helps protect the surface of the eye (cornea), it is essential for good vision.
- Vitamin C reduces risk of Cataracts
- Vitamin E reduces age-related macular degeneration risk by 25%, also reduces risk of Cataracts.
There are a lot more nutrients that has effect with our eyes, but these are the most related ones.
And this is why the eye care capsules are essential for your eyes!
Now this is the time for the product reviews!
4Sight 120 Capsules by Ortho Molecular
- Provides key antioxidant support for eye care
- Supports macular health
- Protects macula against light damage
- Increases ocular circulation
Ortho Molecular Products has been around for more than 25 years successfully combining evidence-based formulations and superior raw ingredients to develop efficacious supplements that noticeably enhance patient health.
Since we can see the supplement facts, we can check how effective this eye care product will be.
Supplement Facts Analysis ( 1 serving, 2 capsules )
- 15 mg Zinc ( daily recommend : 15 mg )
- 400 mg Taurine ( daily recommend : 500 mg )
- 200 mg N-Acetyl-L-Cystein USP ( daily recommend : 600 mg, restoring intracellular levels of one of the body’s most powerful antioxidant defenses )
- 150 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid ( daily recommend : 600 mg, helps with diabetes )
- 37.5 mg Anthocyanidins ( daily recommend : at least 50 mg, antioxidant, anti-allergic, diabetes prevention, vision improvement etc. )
- 100 mg Quercetin Dihydrate ( daily recommend : 250 mg, reduces the risk of cataract )
- 60 mg Ginkgo Biloba ( daily recommend : 120 mg, improves blood flow to the brain by preventing blockages in small blood vessels)
- 30 mg Lutein ( daily recommend : 30 mg )
- 6 mg Lycopene ( daily recommend : 30 mg, benefits like lutein )
- 1.5 mg Zeaxantin ( daily recommend : 6 mg, reduces Cataracts and AMD risks )
As we can see above, there is no excessive dosage in any nutrients in the product, which is good.
See more about the product :
PreserVision AREDS 2 ( 360 count )
- Current/Former Smokers: This product is beta-carotene free
- #1 recommended eye vitamin and mineral supplement
- Take one Soft Gel twice a day with a full glass of water during a meal
PreserVision AREDS 2 Formula builds on the original, clinically proven PreserVision AREDS Formula, with lutein and zeaxanthin replacing beta-carotene based on the AREDS2 study. This formula matches the updated nutrient formula now recommended by the AMD experts at the National Eye Institute based on the AREDS2 study.
Supplement Facts Analysis ( per day = 2 servings)
- 500 mg Vitamin C ( daily recommend : 500 mg )
- 400 IU Vitamin E (daily recommend : 40 IU )
- 80 mg Zinc ( daily recommend : 15 mg )
- 1 mg Copper ( daily recommend : 2 mg, helps prevent depigmentation of the hair and skin )
- 5 mg Lutein ( daily recommend : 30 mg )
- 1 mg Zeaxanthin ( daily recommend : 6 mg )
From above, we can see that there are some nutrients that have more dosage per day than the daily recommendation. Although the price of the product is lower than 4Sight, we can see some flaws with the product design here.
Too much of Vitamin E ( more than 200 IU a day ) can be harmful your body and develop risk of cancer in long term. If you want to take only benefits you will need to consume 1 capsule per day to reduce the amount of Vitamin E to 200 IU a day, but the consequence is you will take less nutrients than you should have.
See more about the product :
- If you have a good amount of budget and you choose quality over quantity, go for 4Sight.
- If you have limit budget but you want an effective solution for your eye care, go for PreserVision AREDS 2.
- Before you consider buying anything, make sure to study about them first.
- Both product have many positive reviews so they are 100% good for your eyes and health.