Want smart child with confidence? Here’s what to do!
“The path of development is a journey of discovery that is clear only in retrospect, and it’s rarely a straight line.”
― Eileen Kennedy-Moore,
Every parent’s dream when they have a child is to have a happy and smart child.
Of course we do! But how can we have one?
As you can see smart children often came from smart parent through DNA, but not all of them.
There’s also many ways to develop your kid’s IQ and EQ as we will show them soon.
Why would you want to develop both IQ and EQ at the same time??
To cut it short – You DON’T want your kids to be smart but close minded and egoist do you?
Due to lack of life experience and knowledge in children, as long as they accomplish something
they would soon enough think that they can take over the world. Which is bad, but what to do?
No more questions, let’s get straight to the answer!
7 Things you need to know (or to do) to make your child smart and happy
- DON’T be too strict to them(EQ). I have seen parents that are so strict that they won’t let their
children think or do anything by their own and trust me, this can’t be good at all.
Their children are likely to dramatic with their life and they
will develop sadness over a long period of time.
2. But then again, that doesn’t mean you will be their god of forgiveness(EQ).
Crime and punishment are quite absolute in the world outside.
When your children has gone a bit too far, you have to punish them sometimes but make sure they will learn some lessons from it.
That will make your child know what is right and wrong and develop their common sense which seems to be common for us, but not for 3 years old child who doesn’t even know that they actually can talk to strangers but just be careful.
3. Make the most out of learning period(IQ). As studies were shown that kid’s brain
development is at it’s peak when they are 0-3 years old.
They will learn twice as fast as we do, although they know nothing and we need to start from basics.
The most effective method to have your child learn as fast as possible is to learn through trial-and-error.
There are many products for child development. Here are our recommendations.
Cast away paper learning, object learning is more important! – I have played these kinds of toys myself and now I love music, can play music instruments with ease and can learn pretty fast. Childhood developing is important!
Trust me, it’s worth every single penny. Be there, done that.
4. Be a good leader(IQ+EQ). Every kid’s idol is their parents, what ever you do
your kids will try to mirror and learn from your action.
So it’s just an effect that when you do smart things in front of kid
he/she will learn it from you too without even teaching them.
5. Higher degree doesn’t always mean better(IQ+EQ) and sometimes degrees ain’t even matter for one’s life
if they have the skills they specialized so don’t pressure your kids to just study and get high grades high education, etc.
Instead you let them chase their dream first and do whatever they want as long as it’s not illegal.
Once their dream comes true or fails, they will come back to you. Empathy is the key.
6. Love(EQ) Since you are reading this article you are hoping that you could do your best to develop your child and your child deserves it. As long as you treat them with love, They will be happy from the core. Smart child is not the only goal.
7. Nutrients(IQ) One of the main factors for your child’s brain development is food. Make sure you give them the best you can give.
What to do
- Make sure that they eat at least 5 portions of fruit and vegetables a day
- Choose wholefoods, not refined foods
- Give them a chewable multi-vitamin and mineral supplements.
- Refined sugar: These are essentially carbohydrates robbed of essential nutrients.
- Damaged fats: These come from fried foods and hydrogenated fats.
- Chemical food additives: Especially colourings.
You can find some interesting nutrients for you child here ( Amazon.com )
For now, I hope the best for your child!
Have a nice day!